Hello guyz, firstly Happy Rakshabandhan to all of you. Line app special offer on rakshabandhan is giving 50 rs cashback on recharge of 20 rs at freecharge. Line is the messaging app like whatsapp. we can communicate with friends by using line app. Awesome stickers are also available on the line app. Calling features is also available in Line app. Except this if you only want to get 50 rs cashback coupon from line app you have to download the app. Ok, lets we will see detail procedure to how to get 50 rs cashback coupon for freecharge.
How To Get 50 Rs Cashback Coupon On Recharge Of 20 Rs –
- First you have to download the Line app from google play
- After downloading the app, install and open the app in your mobile.
- Login in your line account. If you dont have account on line. Create new account.
- Enter the details like name, mobile number, email address. Verify your mobile number and email address.
- Now you will get the notification from Line India . Now reply this message with Freecharge and wait for few minutes to get 50 rs cashback coupons.
How To Redeem This 50 Rs Cashback Coupon In Freecharge –
- First you have to go freecharge website
- Initiate 20 Rs recharge.
- Apply the promo code and complete the payment.
- After successful completion of recharge you will get 50 rs cashback in 24 hours.
- Line 50 Rs cashback coupon for freecharge will be valid till 1 sept 2015.
How To Get Unlimited Coupons From Line App –
- This trick is very simple. Suppose you are using android mobile.
- Then goto in Settings > Apps > Line App > clear the data.
- After clearing the data.
- create new account in line app. Use another mobile number and email address to get coupons.
- Follow this procedure to get unlimited coupons from Line app.
- If you are facing any problems then comment below.
Terms And Conditions –
- This offer is valid till 1 september on all products.
- Maximum cashback is 50 rs on recharge of 20 rs.
- Cashback is credited in 24 hrs in Freecharge account.
Share this post with your friends and family and happy rakshabandhan to all of you.